Retention of Railway accommodation at previous place of posting by Railway officers/staff posted at CLW : RBE No. 116/2023
In accordance with the Railway Board’s directive dated 29.12.2020, Railway officers and staff posted at Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) were initially allowed to retain their Railway accommodations at their previous place of posting until 28.12.2022. However, in the interest of public welfare and with the authority to provide reasonable relaxations, the Full Board vide RBE No. 116/2023 has decided that officers and staff posted at CLW may now retain their Railway accommodations at their former place of posting until 31.03.2024. This extension is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Board’s communication dated 01.07.2022.
RBE No. 116/2023
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E(G) 2018 RN 2-9
New Delhi, dated 18.10.2023
The General Manager/Director General
All Indian Railways/Production Units/RDSO-Lucknow
(As per Standard mailing list).
Sub: Retention of Railway accommodation at previous place of posting by Railway officers/staff posted at CLW.
In terms of Board’s letter of even number dated 29.12.2020, retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of officers/staff posted to Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) was permitted up to 28.12.2022.
2. Now, in exercise of the powers vested in it to make reasonable relaxations in public interest for a class/group of employees in all or any of the provisions regarding house allotment/retention, the Full Board have now decided that Railway officers/staff posted at CLW may be permitted to retain their Railway accommodation at previous place of posting upto 31.03.2024 subject to the conditions stipulated in Board’s letter dated 01.07.2022
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
( M.P. Meena )
Dy. Director Establishment (G)III
No. E(G) 2018 RN 2-9 New Delhi, dated 18.10.2023
- PFA, all Indian Railways and Production Units
- PED (Finance) RDSO, Lucknow
- Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi (copy with 46 spares).
For Member Finance/Railway Board