CGA: Use of PFMS by senior officers for monitoring of day to day functioning of their offices
No. MF-CGA/ITD/Monitoring of PFMS/2019-20/ 3182
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Office of the Controller General of Accounts,
Block “E”, Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan,
G.P.O. Complex, INA,
Dated: October 06, 2020
Sub: Use of PFMS by senior officers for monitoring of day to day functioning of their offices.
I am directed to refer to the subject above and state that all Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs with independent charge are required to log on PFMS to review the status pertaining to areas under the ambit of the functions of field accounting formations such as; accurate and timely payments in conformity with prescribed rules and regulations, timely realization of receipts, timely and accurate compilation and consolidation of monthly and annual accounts; timely receipt of scrolls from banks, budget control etc.
2. It is reiterated that reports have been developed on PFMS and made accessible to CCA users on PFMS for effective supervision and monitoring. Following reports are available at PFMS for monitoring purposes.
Reports available at CCA
|1.||BUD-03 – Expenditure Control Register for DDO|
|2.||BUD-04 – Expenditure Control Register for PAO|
|3.||BUD-05 – Details/Status of blocked budget (gem)|
|4.||BUD-06 – Loa issued expenditure/cancellation|
|5.||BUD-07 – Loa received expenditure/cancellation|
|6.||BUD-10 Detailed Budget Report|
|7.||BUD-11 – PaowiseBudgetAllocationDetails|
|8.||CDD0-02 CDDO Cheque Tssue Register|
|9.||CDD0-04 LOA/LOC wise expenditure Report|
|10.||CMP-03 – Classified Abstract Report|
|11.||CMP-04 – Major Head Wise Total Report|
|12.||CMP-06 – Transfer Entry date wise Summary|
|13.||MIS-02 – Bill Pending Details|
|14.||MIS-05 e-Payment Vs. Physical Payment|
|15.||MIS-06 Transaction-wise Expenditure based on threshold amount|
|16.||MIS-07 Releases / Expenditure under Centrally Sponsored schemes|
|17.||MST-03 User Details|
|18.||PAY-01 – Sanction Status Details|
|19.||PAY-02 Sanction e-payment Status Details|
|20.||Pay-04 – Plan Scheme Releases & Expenditure|
3. Pr.CCAs / CCAs / CAs of all Ministries/Departments have been provided the user IDs to access these reports. It is required that they should make good use of these reports by regular review of the day to day functioning of their offices through this mode also apart from the routine physical reviews.
This issues with the approval of competent authority
Assistant Controller General of Accounts
1. Pr.CCA/CCA/CAs (holding Independent Charge) of all Ministries/Departments
Copy for information to :
1. PS to CGA.
2. PS to Addl. CGA (SG/HR&O/A&FR),
3. Sr. AO (ITD) to upload on website.
Source: Click here to view/download PDF