Issuance of Pre-Loaded Rupay Cards for Government Servants as part of Special Festival Advance | FINMIN Order dated 31.12.2020
Office of Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E-Block, GPO Complex, INA,
No. R-1106/3/2020-GBA-CGA/ 958-1003
31st December 2020
Sub: Issuance of Pre-Loaded Rupay Cards for Government Servants as part of Special Festival Advance.
Reference is invited to the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, OM no.F.No.12(2)/2020-EII(A) dated 12th October 2020 notifying that all Government employees will be given an interest free special festival advance of Rs. 10,000/- to meet expenses related to ensuing festivals. It was decided that the amount would be released through pre-loaded Rupay Cards issued by SBI.
2. The Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for disbursal of pre-paid UTSAV Card has also been circulated by DoE vide its OM dated 13% October 2020 (copy enclosed). The timeline for utilizing the advance is till 318‘ March 2021. Vide said OM, it was desired to send the requisite details in standard indent format for UTSAV Card to be mailed to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected]
3. Chief General Manager, Govt. Banking Unit, SBI is coordinating with Ministries/Departments to take the Government’s initiative forward so that maximum members of Central Government Employees take the benefit of the interest free advance.
4. A Nodal Officer has also been designated from SBI for this purpose as per detail given as under:-
Mr. Sujay Kumar Yadav, DGM (D&TB P&0O), SBI, Corporate Centre,
Mittal Tower, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
Tel :- 022-22835514, E-Mail address: [email protected]
5. All the Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs (Independent Charge) of Ministries/Departments are, therefore, requested to bring the contents of OM dated 13″ October 2020 to the notice of all its attached and subordinate Office for their information/necessary action and arrange for early submission of indents as per SOP, if not already done.
sd/- (Padamsing Patil)
Asst. Controller General of Accounts (GBA)
- Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs with independent charge of all the Ministries /Departments of Government of India
- Sh. Manish Tandon, CGM(GBU), Govt. Banking Unit, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, New Delhi