Small Savings Schemes : Revision of Interest Rates for the first quarter of FY 2021-22 – O.M. dated 01.04.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes – reg.
In suppression of OM of even no. dated 31.03.2021 on the above subject, it has been decided that the rate of interest on various small savings schemes for the first quarter of FY 2021-22 starting from 01st April and ending on 30th June 2021 shall remain unchanged from those notified for the fourth quarter (01.01.2021 to 31.03.2021) of the FY 2020-21.
2. This has the approval of competent authority.
Deputy Director (NS)
Tele — 01123093170
- Secretary, Department of Expenditure, North Block, New Delhi.
- Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Jeevan Deep Building, New Delhi.
- Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs & Revenue, North Block, New Delhi.
- Secretary, Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
- Chief General Manager, Department of Govt. & Bank Accounts, Reserve Bank of India, Central Office, Mumbai
- Chief Secretaries of States/UT Governments.
- The Joint Director, National Savings Institute, New Delhi.