Online Completion of APARs for the year 2020-21 on SPARROW application in r/o Senior Auditors/Auditors
O/O THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE
ACCOUNTS (WESTERN COMMAND) CHANDIGARH
PIN CODE – 160009
Sub. : Online Completion of APARs for the year 2020-21 on SPARROW application in r/o Senior Auditors/Auditors
Ref. : This office most important circular No. even dated 02.08.2021
APARs for the year 2020-21 in r/o Senior Auditors/Auditors of this organisation have been generated online through ‘SPARROW’ application.
2. All the SAOs/AOs/AAOs are requested to ensure that all the Senior Auditors/Auditors deployed under them have received online APAR for the year 2020-21. It may please be ensured that all the Senior Auditors/Auditors should fill Part II of their APARs (Self-Appraisal) online and submit to their Reporting Officer by due date. The revised target dates issued by DoPT are enclosed as Annexure ‘A’ to this circular.
3. The steps to be taken for filling the APAR are enclosed as Annexure ‘B’ to this circular which may be followed strictly while filling the APARs.
4. All the SAOs/AOs/AAOs are requested to sensitise and guide the Senior Auditors/Auditors for filling the online APARs.
5. All the Reporting/ Reviewing/Accepting Officers of’ the Senior Auditors/Auditors are requested to keep a watch on the submission of the APARs in r/o Senior Auditors/Auditors and assess their APARs online by login to URL https://sparrowbandc-dad.cgda.gov.in by target dates as per Annexure ‘A’ to this circular.
Note : For any query in this regard please contact the following PAR MANAGERS during office hours on 0172-2741610- 1 3 (Ext 222)
- Smt. Vijay Sandal. AAO (Mob. : 8288833663)
- Sh. Harsh Bhatia, SA (Mob. : 9814709949)
- Sh. Anmol Mittal, Adr (Mob. : 9417737697)
|S.No.||Activity||Date by which activity to be completed|
|1 .||Distribution of blank forms/ on line generation of APAR||31st July, 2021|
|2.||Submission of self-appraisal to the Reporting Officer||31st August, 2021|
|3.||Forwarding of report by Reporting Officer to Reviewing Officer||30th September, 2021|
|4.||Forwarding of report by Reviewing Officer to APAR Cell/ Accepting authority (wherever provided)||15th November, 2021|
|5.||Appraisal by Accepting Authority, wherever provded||15th December, 2021|
|6.||30th November, 2021|
31st December, 2021
|7.||Receipt of representation, if any, on APAR||15 days from the date of disclosure|
|8.||Forwarding of representations to the competent authority|| |
31st December, 2021
15th January, 2022
|9.||Disposal of representation by the competent authority||Within one month of the date of receipt of representation by the competent authority.|
|10.||Communication of the decision of the competent authority on the representation by the APAR Cell||Within 15 days of finalization of decision by competent authority|
|11.||End of entire APAR process, after which the APAR will be finally taken on record||31 st March, 2022|
Source: Click here to view/download PDF