De-empanelment of Gadkari Eye Centre, Sadhu Vaswani MMC, Disha Netralaya, Apollo Specialty Hospital & Contacare Eye Hospital from CGHS Pune panel
Office of the Additional Director
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SCHEME
“Swasthya Sadan”, 2nd Floor Mukundnagar, Pune – 411 037.
Sub: De-empanelment of HCOs from CGHS Pune panel.
The following HCOs are de-empanelled w.e.f 01.10.2021. The reason for de-empanelment is mentioned below against their names.
|S. No.||Name of the HCO||Reason for de-empanelment|
|1.||Gadkari Eye Centre||On request of the HCO|
|2.||Sadhu Vaswani Mission’s Medical Complex (Inlaks & Budhrani)||On request of the HCO.|
|3.||Disha Netralaya||Renewed/extended PBG not submitted after several correspondence from this office. (No response)|
|4.||Apollo Speciality Hospital||CGHS beneficiaries are not given
treatment by the HCO and also no response to this office correspondence.
|5.||Contacare Eye Hospital||On request of the HCO.|
- Concerned HCOs.
- All Govt. offices in and around Pune.
- The Chief Medical Officer-in-charge, CGHS Wellness Centre No. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, Polyclinic.
- The Hospital Empanelment Cel, CGHS, DGCGHS, New Delhi.
- The Pay & Accounts Officer, PAO, Mumbai.
- General Secretary, AICGHSEA, Pune.
- All Pensioners Association in Pune.
- Nodal Officer, Computerization – to upload to CGHS, Pune Website.
- All Stations in the Office of the Addl. Director.
- Office Order file.