Recovery of Excess Payment on account of withdrawal of bunching cases in revised Pay Structure reg.
Central Record Office (Officers)
Military Engineer Services
Delhi Cantt -10
10 Dec 2021
ADG (NEI) Guwahati
ADG (D&C) Kirkee, Pune
ADG (N) Jammu (J&K)
ADG (Project) Chennai (TN)
HQ Chief Engineer (s)
Southern Command, PIN — 908541
Eastern Command, PIN — 908542
Western Command, PIN — 908543
Central Command, PIN — 908544
Northern Command, PIN — 908545
south West Command, PIN — 908546
CAO/A6 JS (Trg) & CAO, New Delhi
EXCESS PAYMENT IN RESPECT OF ENGINEER/SURVEYOR CADRE (OFFICERS) ON ACCOUNT OF WITHDRAWAL OF BUNCHING CASES IN REVISED PAY STRUCTURE UNDER CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES (REVISE PAY RULE-2016)
1. Further to this office letter No CRO/20/IDSE/Bunch/63/Gp-I dated 12 Oct 2020.
2. It had been learnt from the environment that some of the offices/officers have contended that recovery of excess payment in respect of Engineer/Surveyor cadre (Officers) on account of withdrawal of bunching cases in revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revise pay Rule-2016) is not applicable as the matter is sub judice.
3. With respect to above, the competent authority has opined that “Hon’ble CAT (PB) New Delhi has permitted revision of pay scale, but disallowing recovery of amounts already paid till date of order. Thus applicants are to be paid as per entitlement after the order and any excess payment after the judgment needs to be recovered”.
4. In view of the above, direction may please be issued to the fmns under your AOR to take necessary action accordingly.
5. This issues with the approval of DG (Pers).
(Vivek Jain, IDSE)
Copy to :-
TS to DG (Pers) – for info please.
Jt DG (RTI & Legal) – for info please.
E-1 Legal (O) – for info please.
Govt of India, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (Establishment -I Section) Transport Bhawan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001 – for info & necessary action wrt your letter No A-19011/09/2016-E.I dated 07 Jul 2021.
HQ CWE (AF) Tughlakabad, New Delhi – for info & necessary action wrt your letter No 15006/RPR/Offr/100/E1R dated 23 Dec 2020.
Automation Cell – Please upload the letter on the MES website in open domain.
Source : Click here to view/download PDF