Timely finalization of Departmental Inquiry Proceedings -improving vigilance administration – CVC Circular No. 22/12/21
केन्द्रीय सतर्कता आयोग
CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION
सतर्कता भवन, जी.पी.ओ. कॉम्प्लैक्स,
ब्लॉक-ए, आई.एन.ए., नई दिल्ली-110023
Satarkta Bhawan, G.P.O. Complex,
Block A, INA, New Delhi-10023
सं. /No. ………….000/VGL/018
दिनांक / Dated ……. 08.12.2021
Circular No. 22/12/21
Subject:- Timely finalization of Departmental Inquiry Proceedings -improving vigilance administration.
Reference: – (i) Commission’s Circular No. 8(1)(g)/99(2) dated 19.02.1999
(ii) Commission’s Circular No. 8(1)(g)/99(3) dated 03.03.1999
(iii) Commission’s Circular No. 3(v)/99(7) dated 06.09.1999
(iv) Commission’s Circular No. 000/VGL/18 dated 23.05.2000
(v) Commission’s Office Order No. 51/08/2004 dated 10.08.2004
(vi) Commission’s Circular No. 02/01/2016 dated 18.01.2016
(vii) Commission’s Circular No. 18/12/20 dated 14.12.2020
(viii) Commission’s Circular No. 19/09/21 dated 06.10.2021
(ix) Commission’s Circular No. 21/12/21 dated 03.12.2021
Attention is invited to Commission’s Circular No. 21/12/21 dated 03.12.2021, vide
which it was directed that Inquiry Officers, appointed by the organizations to conduct departmental inquiries, are required to submit a monthly report indicating present Status/progress of the inquiries being conducted by them.
2. The Commission has desired that for the sake of uniformity and clarity, the information regarding the status of Inquiry proceedings may be obtained from the Inquiry Officers, in the format as enclosed as Annexure-I, to this circular. The monthly report may be submitted by the Inquiry Officers, latest by 10th day of the succeeding month.
3. It may be noted that information should be obtained from the Inquiry Officers in respect of ongoing inquiries and also in respect of departmental inquiries, that may be instituted in future.
4. The CVOs may bring the enclosed format to the notice of all the Disciplinary Authorities and Inquiry Officers for compliance of Commission’s guidelines, issued vide Circular No. 21/12/21 dated 03.12.2021.
- The Secretaries of all Ministries/Departments of GoI
- All Chief Executives of CPSUs/Public Sector Banks/Public Sector Insurance
Companies/Autonomous Bodies etc.
- All CVOs of Ministries/Departments of Gol/CPSUs/Public Sector Banks/Public Sector Insurance Companies/Autonomous Bodies etc.
- Website of CVC
Name of Organization _________________
Name of Inquiry Officer _______________
Report for the month of ____________
|S. No.||Name and Designation of CO||Date of appointment of IO||Date of Preliminary Hearing||Wehther Brief Hearing required. If Yes, date of Brief Hearing||No. of Regular Hearings held till the end of the month||Dates of Regular Hearing||Date of submission of PO’s Brief||Date of submission of Defence Brief||Date of submission of IO’s report||Time taken since appointment as IO (upto the stage inquiry has progressed so far)||Whether time limit given in Commission’s Circular No. 21/12/21 dated 03.12.2021is being adhered to. If not, reasons thereof|
Signature of Inquiry Officer
Copy to:- Chief Vigilance Officer
Source : Click here to view/download PDF