Two-year Master of Business Administration in Financial Management Program, 2022-24 at AJNIFM/ Faridabad – The objective of the program is to build strong leadership and specific skills sets among the participants to face the challenges emanating from emerging economic and international business environment, public private partnership, corporate governance and public financial management.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. 2022/E (Trg)/10/7
New Delhi, dated: 12.05.2022
The General Managers/CAOs,
All Indian Railways & PUs.
The Director Generals/The Director,
All Centralized Training Institutes,
Sub: Two-year Master of Business Administration in Financial Management Program, 2022-24 at AJNIFM/ Faridabad.
Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM), Faridabad is conducting two-year Master of Business Administration in Financial Management Program, Academic Session 2022-24. The program will lead to award of Master of Business Administration in Financial Management, MBA (FM) from JNU.
2. The objective of the program is to build strong leadership and specific skills sets among the participants to face the challenges emanating from emerging economic and international business environment, public private partnership, corporate governance and public financial management. Further, it will help in enhancing managerial competence and self-development that are expected to translate each challenge into opportunities, thereby improving career prospects for the participants of the program.
3. The program will be covered in six trimesters and 24 months program duration consists of classroom teaching of 20 months besides domestic & international attachment and Project Work for 4 months. The program is residential and also includes an international attachment of two weeks to any of the Foreign University/Institution that has collaborated with AJNIFM and one week domestic attachment to a mix of major Financial Institutions/PSUs/Banks of India to provide exposure to the best international practices in the field of Public Financial Management and Good Governance. During the sixth semester, participant is required to undergo a research project which has relevance to finance function (theoretical/action oriented) in consultation with AJNIFM faculty and complete this before the stipulated due date.
4. The eligibility criteria:
- The officer should hold a Graduation degree or a degree equivalent thereto from an Indian/foreign university (institution) recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and have scored minimum 90% marks at graduation level.
- The upper age limit for all participants is 50 years on the last date of submission of the application form for the program (i.e. 1st May, 2022).
- The officers should be working at middle/senior level in their respective organization with work experience of at least three years (officers in the pay level 12 and above or equivalent in PSUs). However, officers of pay level 10 and 11 and equivalent in Central Government/State Government/Union Territories/ Central PSUs can also be considered subject to availability of seats).
- Since this is a long term training program, officers who have attended DOP&T sponsored long term training program viz. APPPA, PGDPPPM, DPPSD, etc. within the last 5 years are not eligible for this program.
- Officers should be clear from vigilance angle and should have requisite APAR grading (at least very Good in the last five years).
5. Course fees & other Financial commitments: In event of selection of candidates, various financial implications for IR candidate would be as follows:
- The period of their training will be treated as ‘on duty’.
- The program fee would be borne by Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. This Fee includes tuition fee, cost towards study material and institutional charges for various attachments, economy class air fare for international attachment (if any), single room accommodation in AJNIFM hostel for those wishing to stay on campus.
- All other expenses including DSA on foreign attachment and per diem and expenses on accommodation, travel and transportation for the domestic attachment etc would be borne by railways.
- In the case of participants opting to avail hostel facility, the food expenses, laundry, power consumption in the hostel are to be borne by railways.
- As a sponsoring authority, Ministry of Railways will also bear pay and allowances of the participant during the program period.
- Other details of program can be seen in attached program brochure (copy
6. Bond to be executed by the applicant : Nominated officers will have to execute a bond for the amount expended on them including pay and allowances during the period of training and to serve Indian Railways for a period of 3 years after return from the program. The bond would be kept in safe custody by the Railway Administration concerned/ Railway Board, as the case may be, for a minimum of 5 years after return of the trainees.
7. All the nominations (in prescribed proforma) may be sent to the Training Directorate, Room No.359-C, Rail Bhavan, Raisina Road, New Delhi-110001 with the approval of the General Manager/DG/CAO and concurrence of the PFA of the concerned Railway/PUs latest by 23rd May, 2022. Nominations received after due date will not be considered. A soft/scanned copy (pdf format) of the entire document maybe sent through mail at [email protected]
8. Before sending the application for program, it must be ascertained that application forwarded has the approval of GM and concurrence of PFA as the same cannot be processed at Board office without approval of GM and concurrence of PFA.
10. This circular along with all the attachments have been uploaded on the Railway Board Website under the link-‘I R Personnel —> Training Circulars’.
Signed by Jitendra Kumar
Date: 12-05-2022 11:02:56
DA: As Above Dy. Director Estt.(Training)
Ph. No. 011-23047251
Email id: [email protected]
Copy to: All Addl. Members, Railway Board and Secretary/Railway Board.
Source: Click to view/download full PDF