SB Order 09/2022 – Execution of HACINT menu in Finacle CBS and amendments in Rule 61(3) and Appendix-XVI of POSB CBS Manual – Corrigendum (Corrected up to 31.12.2021)
SB Order No. 09 / 2022
File No. FS-10/8/2022- FS-DOP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Corrigendum to SB Order No. 09/2022
All Head of Circles I Regions
Subject: Execution of HACINT menu in Finacle CBS and amendments in Rule 61(3) and Appendix-XVI of POSB CBS Manual (Corrected up to 31.12.2021) – Regarding.
In partial modification of the SB Order No. 09/2022 dated 02.06.2022 issued in File No. FS-10/8/2022-FS-DOP, the following corrigendum issued.
(i). Para 3 may be read as “Considering the increase in number of HIARM entries and practical difficulties faced in execution of HACINT at CEPT, Chennai, it is proposed to decentralize HACINT menu and will be executed by the CPC In-Charge of CBS- CPCs in the Circle with effect from 3rd June, 2022”.
(ii). In para 7, in Text of the Amended provisions, “as on ’01 -04-xxxx” may be read as “as on ’31-03-xxxx“.
2. The following corrigendum is issued in the detailed Standard Operating Procedure for execution of HACINT menu at CBS-CPCs level circulated along with SB Order 09/2022 dated 02.06.2022.
(i). In Para (B)(2)(v), ‘Applicable date should be starting date of current financial year, 01/04/xxxx (Eg 01/04/2022)’ may be read as “Applicable date should be 31st March of last financial year, 31/03/xxxx (Eg 31/03/2022)”
3. All other entries of the SB Order hold good and this may be circulated to all the offices concerned for information and necessary actions.
4. This is issued with the approval of competent authority.
(T C VIJAYAN)
Asst. Director (SB-I)
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)
- PS to Director General Postal
- PPS/ PS to DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/Member (0)/Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/Member (PLI)/Member (Tech)/AS & FA
- Director General, APS, New Delhi
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
- Deputy Director General (Vig) & CVO) / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
- Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all
- Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
- All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
- Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations / Unions / Associations
- The Under Secretary, MOF (DEA), NS-II Section, North Block, New
- The Joint Director & HOD, National Savings Institute, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-110002
- GM, CEPT, Mysuru for uploading the order on the India Post website.
- Guard File
Source: Click to view/download PDF