Relaxation in mandatory updation of ASLAAS-5 Card Numbers in Agent Portal by MPKBY Agents – SB Order No. 16/2022
SB Order No. 16/2022
File No. FS-07/3/2021-FS-DOP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi — 110001
All Head of Circles / Regions
Subject: Relaxation in mandatory updation of ASLAAS-5 Card Numbers in Agent Portal by MPKBY Agents — Regarding.
Reference: SB Orders (i). No. 36/2021 dated 12.11.2021 and (ii). No. 07/2022 dated 12.04.2022 issued in File No. FS-07/3/2021-FS-DOP
It has come to the notice of this office that still, MPKBY Agents are not
supplied with sufficient number of ASLAAS-5 cards by the Agents Appointing Authorities in many States and as such they are not able to update the ASLAAS-5 card numbers in the Agent Portal for generation of Schedule (Bulk List).
2. After examining the issue, Competent Authority has decided to extend the relaxation provided in SB Order No. 36/2021 dated 12.11.2021, in connection with updation of ASLAAS-5 cards on Agent Portal till 31.03.2023 or till supply of ASLAAS-5 cards to the Agents by the State Authorities, whichever is earlier.
3. Other procedure circulated in SB Order No. 36/2021 dated 12.11.2021 shall apply mutatis mutandis. Further, it is clarified that the same procedure shall be followed for the opening of new RD accounts by MPKBY agents.
4. Circles should expedite action to print and supply the required quantum of ASLAAS-5 cards. Further, Circles shall take up the issue with respective State Authorities for indenting and supply of ASLAAS-5 cards to MPKBY Agents immediately as the acceptance of deposits from MPKBY agents without ASLAAS-5 cards numbers in the schedule of deposits is against the rules and no further extension of exemption is possible.
5. This may be circulated to all the offices for information and necessary actions.
6. This is issued with the approval of the DDG (FS).
(T C VIJAYAN)
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
- PS to Director General Postal Services.
- PPS/ PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member (Banking)/Member (O)/Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/Member (PLI)/Member (Tech)/AS & FA
- Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
- Sr. Deputy Director General (Vig) & CVO) /Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
- Director, RAKNPA / CGM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs.
- Director General P & T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
- All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
- Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations / Unions / Associations
- The Under Secretary, MOF (DEA), NS-II Section, North Block, New Delhi.
- The Joint Director & HOD, National Savings Institute, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi- 110002
- GM, CEPT, Bengaluru.
- Guard File
(T C. VISAYAN)