Holidays for Year 2023 in the Central Govt. offices located in Telangana: CGEWCC, Telangana Minutes of Meeting held on 28.10.2022.
Central Government Employees
Welfare Coordination Committee &
Regional Sports Board, Hyderabad.
10th floor, A Block,
Income Tax Towers
AC Guards, Hyderabad.
MINUTES OF THE CGEWCC MEETING HELD ON 28.10.2022
The meeting of Central Government Employees Welfare Co-ordination Committee, Telangana was held on 28.10.2022 in the office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana in the 10-A Hall, Income Tax Towers, AC Guards, Masab Tank, Hyderabad. The following Members were present at the meeting:
|1.||THAMBA MAHENDRA, IRS||DCIT(HQ) (Admin)||Income Tax Deptt||Member I.T., Deptt.|
|2.||DHEERAJ KUMAR||ITO(HQ) (Welfare)||Income Tax Deptt.||Addl. Secretary|
|3.||PRANAB GORAI||ASST. COMMANDANT||CISF, NISA||Member|
|4.||M SUNIL KUMAR||SR.ASSISTANT||NRSC, ISRO||Member|
|ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER SECTION OFFICER||NIN, ICMR||Member|
|6.||G. RAJA GOPAL||SR.ACCOUNTANT||A.G.OFFICE(ACCOUNT||Member|
CH. VEERABHADRA RAO
|SR.ACCOUNTANT ACCOUNTANT||A.G.OFFIEC( A & E)||Member|
|8.||Y MADHUSUDAN||ASST.PERSONNEL OFFICER||ATOMIC MINERALS DIRECTORATE||Member|
|9.||S.L.P RAJU||ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER||CENTRAL BUREAU OF COMMUNICATION||Member|
|10.||CH SRINIVAS PRASAD
D. BHARAT RAJ
|ADMIN OFFICER Sr. STATISTICAL OFFICER||STATISTICS NATIONAL STATISTICAL OFFICE||Member|
|11.||V NAGESWARA RAO||PRESIDENT||CONFEDERATION OF CGEW, AP & TS||Member|
|12.||A AZEEZ||GENERAL SECRETARY||CONFEDERATION OF CGEW, AP&TS||Member|
|13.||A SHRAVAN KUMAR||CONFEDERATION OF CGEW, AP& TS||Member|
KATAM HARI PRASAD
G. SANTOSH KUMAR
|AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA||Member|
|16.||CH. RAMA KRISHANA||TRO-1||O/o Pr.CIT-1,HYD||Member|
|17.||S. RAVI SANKAR
|Sr. ADMIN OFFICER
|SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY PARK OF INDIA||Member|
After a brief registration process, the meeting began at 03.00 PM with the welcome words by the co-ordinator of the meeting Sri. DHEERAJ KUMAR, ITO (HQ)(Welfare), Hyderabad & Addl. Secretary, CGEWCC. The agenda for the meeting were as under:
- Finalization of Holidays to be observed in 2023 by the Central Government offices in Telangana State.
II. Any other issue with the permission of Chair.
- Welcoming the gathering, Sri DHEERAJ KUMAR, ITO (HQ)(Welfare), Hyderabad and Addl. Secretary, CGEWCC has given a brief to all the members with regard to selection of holidays from the prescribed list. He informed all the members that finalization of : holidays will be done according to the opinion of majority members. Members have welcomed the decision of the Secretary.
2. The Department of Personnel and Training Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions, Government of India, has issued a Memorandum in F. No.12/5/2022-JCA dated 16.06.2022 declaring 14 holidays as compulsory closed holidays to be observed in 2023 and 03 holidays that could be chosen out of a list of holidays given separately under para 3.1 of the letter. The members present, after having discussions, have decided the following 03 holidays to be observed as compulsory Closed Holidays in 2023 in all Central Government offices in Telangana.
I, UGADI – 22 MARCH (WEDNESDAY)
II, RAM NAVAMI – 30 MARCH (THURSDAY)
III. GANESH CHATURTI – 19 SEPTEMBER (TUESDAY)
4. Keeping in view of the occasions of local importance, it is also decided to add following THREE holidays to Restricted Holidays from the list of Restricted Holidays appended in DoPT OM dated: 16.06.2022.
HOLI – 08 MARCH (WEDNESDAY)
II. VARALAKSHMI VRATHAM – 25 AUGUST (FRIDAY)
III, BATHUKAMMA – 14 OCTOBER (SATURDAY)
5. In case of any alteration of the above mentioned restricted holidays by the State Government of Telangana State such alteration would be considered by the Chairman, CGEWCC.
6. The final list of closed holidays to be observed by all Central Government offices in Telangana State during the calendar year 2023 is enclosed as Annexure-I and list of Restricted holidays to be observed is enclosed as Annexure-II.
7. Further, the members has requested for declaration of holiday in accordance with the state government in case of floods, cyclone etc. In this regard, the members are communicated that CGEWCC does not declare holiday in accordance with the holidays declared by the state government. However, the concerned head of office of the respective central government office may take decision on the same.
8. Finally, Sri DHEERAJ KUMAR, Additional Secretary, CGEWCC, made his remarks and concluded the meeting. The co-ordinator informed that all future communications/ circulars in respect of CGEWCC/RSB would be updated on www.incometaxhyderabad.gov.in and will be placed in notice board of CGO complex, Kavadiguda and Kendriya Sadhan, Koti. All the members/representatives of various departments present at the meeting accepted for paperless communication.
Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, AP & TS & Chairman, CGEWCC.
Place : gaktata /Hyderabad,
LIST OF CLOSED HOLIDAYS DURING THE YEAR-2023 FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT LOCATED IN TELANGANA
|1944 SAKA ERA|
|1||Republic Day||January 26||Magha 6||Thursday|
|1945 SAKA ERA|
|3||Ugadi||March 22||Chaitra 1||Wednesday|
|3||Ram Navami||March 30||Chaitra 9||Thursday|
|4||Mahavir Jayanti||April 04||Chaitra 14||Tuesday|
|5||Good Friday||April 07||Chaitra 17||Friday|
|6||Id-ul-Fitr||April 22||Vaisakha 2||Saturday|
|7||Budha Purnima||May 05||Vaisakha 15||Friday|
|8||Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid)||June 29||Ashadha 8||Thursday|
|9||Muharram||July 29||Sarvana 7||Saturday|
|10||Independence Day||August 15||Sarvana 24||Tuesday|
|22||Ganesh Chaturthi||September 19||Bhadra 28||Tuesday|
|12||Milad-un-Nabi or Id-e-Milad (Birthday of Prophet Mohammad)||September 28||Asvina 6||Thursday|
|13||Mahatma Gandhi’s Birthday||October 02||Asvina 10||Monday|
|14||Dussehra||October 24||Kartika 2||Tuesday|
|15||Diwali (Deepavali)||November 12||Kartika 21||Sunday|
|16||Guru Nanak’s Birthday||November 27||Agarhayana 6||Monday|
|17||Christmas Day||December 25||Pausha 4||Monday|
LIST. OF RESTRICTED HOLIDAYS DURING THE YEAR-2023 FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT LOCATED IN TELANGANA
|SAKA ERA 1944|
|1||New Year’s Day||January 01||Pausha 11||Sunday|
|2||Makar Sankranti/ Magha Bihu||January 14||Pausha 24||Saturday|
|3||Pongal||January 15||Pausha 25||Sunday|
|4||Basant Panchami / Sri Panchami||January 26||Magha 6||Thursday|
|5||Hazarat Ali’s Birthday, Guru Ravi Das’s Birthday||February 05||Magha 16||Sunday|
|6||Birthday of Swami Dayananda Saraswati||February 15||Magha 26||Wednesday|
|7||Maha Shivratri||February 18||Magha 29||Saturday|
|8||Shiva ji Jayanti||February 19||Magha 30||Sunday|
|9||Holika Dahan, Dolyatra||March 07||Phalguna 16||Tuesday|
|10||Holi||March 08||Phalguna 17||Wednesday|
|SAKA ERA 1945|
|11||Easter Sunday||April 09||Chaitra 19||Sunday|
|12||Vaisakhi / Vishu / Meshadi||April 14||Chaitra 24||Friday|
|13||Vaisakhadi (Bengal) / Bahag Bihu (Assam)||April 15||Chaitra 25||Saturday|
|14||Jamat-Ul-Vida||April 21||Vaisakha 1||Friday|
|15||Birthday of Guru Rabindranath’ Tagore||May 09||Vaisakha 19||Tuesday|
|16||Rath Yatra||June 20||Jyaishtha 30||Tuesday|
|17||Parsi New Year’s day/ Nauraj||August 16||Sravana 25||Wednesday|
|18||Vinayaa Chaturthi||August 20||Sravana 29||Sunday|
|19||Onam or Thiru Onam Day||August 29||Bhadra 7||Tuesday|
|20||Raksha Bandhan||August 30||Bhadra 8||Wednesday|
|21||Janmashtami (Samarta)||September 06||Bhadra 15||Wednesday|
|22||Bathukamma||October 14||Asvina 22||Saturday|
|23||1st Navratra||October 15||Asvina 23||Sunday|
|24||Dussehra (Saptami)||October 21||Asvina 29||Saturday|
|25||Dussehra (Mahashtami)||October 22||Asvina 30||Sunday|
|26||Dussehra (Mahanavmi)||October 23||Kartika 1||Monday|
|27||Maharishi Valmiki’s Birthday||October 28||Kartika 6||Saturday|
|28||Karaka Chaturthi (Karwa Chouth)||November 01||Kartika 10||Wednesday|
|29||Naraka Chaturdasi||November 12||Kartika 21||Sunday|
|30||Govardhan Puja||November 13||Kartika 22||Monday|
|31||Bhai Duj||November 15||Kartika 24||Wednesday|
|32||PratiharShashthi or Surya Shashthi (Chhat Puja)||November 19||Kartika 28||Sunday|
|33||Guru Teg Bahadur’s Martyrdom Day||November 24||Agrahayana 3||Friday|
|34||Christmas Eve||December 24||Pausha 3||Sunday|