Calculation of ex-gratia for the employees of CPSEs following IDA pattern retired on or after 01.10.2020 and upto 30.6.2021 – Clarification by Finance Ministry
N. W-02/0029/2021-DPE (WC)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, Lodi Road,
New Delhi 110003.
Subject: Clarification on calculation of ex-gratia for the employees of CPSEs following IDA pattern retired on or after 01.10.2020 and upto 30.6.2021 – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to M/o Commerce & Industry OM No. K-75027/9/2022-FT ST dated 17.5.2022 on the subject mentioned above and to state that DPE’s OM dated 25.10.2021 is also applicable for calculation of ex-gratia in respect of CPS employees (Board level, below board level and Non Unionized Supervisors) following IDA pay scales, who took VRS between 01.01.2020 and 30.6.2021 and were entitled for ex-gratia.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
[Kind Attn: Shri Rajender Singh, Under Secretary]
Vanijya Bhawan, Akbar Road
Copy for information to:
- All Administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- The Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministrics/Dcpartments
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9 Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg. New Delhi
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.