Clarification of DA admissible to employees in the case of residential Government sponsored training programmes : Department of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi — 110 001
O/o Chief Postmaster General
Subject: Regarding clarification of DA admissible to employees in the case of residential Government sponsored training programmes.
Reference: Letter No. APA/131/TA/Misc/2022 dated 12.04.2023
With reference to the subject matter, it is informed that, as per provisions contained in para (e) of Annexure-I of Training Division letter No. 01-24/2017-Trg dated 09.11.2017, an amount upto a maximum of 80% of the rates approved on account of reimbursement of food bills is to be charged from the officials/officers undergoing training at Postal Training Centres/Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad. The remaining 20% or more of the said approved rate may be spent by the officials/officers themselves on incidentals.
2. Hence, full food bill per day is to be paid to the officials/officers, as per entitlement mentioned in table 2(E)(i) of Annexure-I of O.M. dated 13.07.2017. The food bills in respect of officials/officers would be regulated depending on the length of absence from headquarters as per their entitlement mentioned in Table (v) of 2(E) of O.M. dated 13.07.2017.
3. This has the approval of the competent authority.
Copy for information to:-