Closing of Central Government Offices located in Delhi from 08-09-2023 to 10-09-2023 on the occasion of G-20 Summit in Delhi
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment JCA Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 24th August, 2023
Subject: Closing of Central Government Offices located in Delhi from 08-09-2023 to 10-09-2023 on the occasion of G-20 Summit in Delhi.
The undersigned is directed to say that the G-20 Summit will be held in Delhi on 9-10 September, 2023. The Summit will be attended by a number of Heads of States, Heads of Government including EU, invitee guest countries and Heads of International Organizations.
2. Recognizing the magnitude of this event and the substantial logistical arrangements involved, it has been decided to keep the Central Government Offices located in Delhi closed from 08-09-2023 to 10-09-2023 on the occasion of G-20 summit to be held in Delhi.
3. This may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- All Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India.
- UPSC/CVC/C&AG/Lok Sabha Secretariat/(Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President’s Secretariat / Vice President’s Secretariat / PM’s Office/ Cabinet Secretariat.
- All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions / MHA in Delhi
- The Chief Secretary of the Delhi Government
- The Election Commission of India, New Delhi
- Reserve Bank of India, Parliament Street, New Delhi.
- US (UTS.I), MHA, North Block, Delhi w.r.t. OM No. 14020/02/2020-UTS.dated 22.8.2023.
- Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
- PIO, PIB, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi, with the request that necessary publicity may be given in this regard.
- NIC (DOP&T) with the request to place this O.M. on the Website of DOPT (www.persmin.nic.in)
- Hindi Section, DoPT with the request to provide the Hindi Translation.