Implementation of e-tendering in Works Contracts on Indian Railways through Indian Railway’s E-Procurement System (IREPS) – Railway Board order dated 11.10.2023
भारत सरकार Government of India
रेल मंत्रालय Ministry of Railways
(रेलवे बोर्ड Railway Board)
New Delhi, dated 11.10.2023
As per list attached
Sub: Implementation of e-tendering in Works Contracts on Indian Railways through Indian Railway’s E – Procurement System (IREPS)
Ref: Railway Board’s letter No. 2014/CE-I/WP/5 dated 05.02.2016
Railway Board vide letter under reference had issued instructions regarding implementation of e-tendering in Works Contracts on Indian Railways through Indian Railway’s E – Procurement System (IREPS).
2. Now, Board (MI & MF) has decided that following procedure be followed for the tender opening through IREPS:-
- Dealing official (supervisor) in the tender opening section shall be the custodian of encryption certificate of the concerned Railway unit. This official shall, using the encryption key and his/her own digital signature, open the tenders as per schedule.
- Process of tender opening, as stated above, shall be witnessed by an officer of the tender issuing department, who shall also digitally sign on the report/statement generated by IREPS during the tender opening process.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
निदेशक सिविल इंजीनियरिंग(जी)
[Phone: 030-47598(Rly) : 011-23307598(MTNL)]
Email address: dceg[@]rb.railnet.gov.in;
No. 2014/CE-I/WP/5 New Delhi, dated 11.10.2023
Copy forwarded for information to:
- The PFAs, All Indian Railways.
- Dy. Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi
For Member Finance