Opening of new Kendriya Vidyalaya at IIT Campus, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
केन्द्रीय विद्ययालय संगठन
शिक्षा मंत्रालय भारत सरकार के अधीन स्वायत्त संस्थान
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
Under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
मुख्यालय, नई दिल्ली / Head Quarters, New Delhi
Website : www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Approval of the Hon’ble Education Minister-Cum-Chairman Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, is hereby accorded to open a new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the campus of IIT Indore, Madhya Pradesh under IHL Sector with classes I to V (single section in each class) from the academic year 2020-21 with consequential growth based on feasibility. The sponsor i.e. IIT Indore, Madhya Pradesh will be responsible to provide:- [irp]
- Permanent Vidyalaya building as per the specifications of the KVS.
- 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- All recurring & non-recurring expenditure including proportionate overhead charges and future development expenditure.
The sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring/non-recurring expenditure in advance installments to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Bhopal Region i.e. first installment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year. [irp]
In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes/sections and also direct the closure of Kendriya Vidyalaya by giving due notice to the sponsor.
The admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as pet the priorities/rules prescribed by the KVS from time to time for the KVs under IHL sector.
The admission process may be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of this order. [irp]
(P. K. Koul)
Joint. Commissioner (Pers.)
- PS to Chairman, KVS New Delhi.
- PS to Vice-Chairperson, KVS, New Delhi
- Deputy Secretary (UT), MoE, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi for information
- PS/EA to Commissioner, KVS, New Delhi.
- PS to the Additional Commissioner (Admn.)/(Acad.) KVS, New Delhi.
- The Joint Commissioner (Acad.) KVS for information & necessary action.
- The Joint Commissioner (Trg.)/(Admn.)/(Pers.), KVS New Delhi. [irp]
- The Joint Commissioner (Finance), KVS, for information & Necessary action.
- The Registrar IIT Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- The Deputy Commissioner, KVS All Regional Offices.
- The Deputy Commissioner, EDP Cell, KVS, New Delhi for uploading the order on KVS website.
- The Secretary, C.B.S.E., Preet Vihar, Delhi.
- The Director ZIET, KVS Gwalior, Mumbai/Mysore/Chandigarh/ Bhubaneswar.
- All Officers/Sections, KVS (HQ), New Delhi.
Click here to view/download the PDF