Operationalization of HRM 1.0 : Web based Software Application for HRM of MES Employees
Tele No: 0172-2554033
Email: [email protected]
To be published on MES website.
HRM & T Cell
HQ Chief Engineer
C/O 56 APO
32501/Auto/Offr/ 01 /E1R (HRM&T Cell)
04 Jan 2021
ADG (N) Jammu
ADG (NEI) Guwahati
AGE (P) Chennai
CE NC, CE CC, CE SWC, CE SC, CE EC
CRO (0) Delhi
WEB BASED SOFTWARE APPLICATION FOR HRM OF MES EMPLOYEES:
OPERATIONALISATION OF HRM 1.0
1. Further to our letter No. 32501/Automation/930/EIR (Coord) dt 22 Dec 2020.
2. We are pleased to inform that a Web Application of Human Resource Management System (HRM 1.0) has been launched by E-in-C on 24 Dec 2020 at Record Office HQ CE WC in virtual presence of DG (Pers) and all the addresses. It is also intimated that a dedicated Human Resource Management and Training Cell is also inaugurated to facilitate the implementation of software application.
3. All MES formations are requested to note the following:-
(a) The web based software application HRM 1.0 can be accessed at URL https://hrmciv.mes.gov.in.
(b) The web application will permit Online PTO publication for all Civil Ranks of MES viz Officers, Subordinate and Industrial Staff. Therefore all units publishing PTO’s are stake holders in the system.
(c) In order to commence the PTO publication process, there is need to upload basic data of employees at initial stage. The custodian of Service Books e.g. CRO (Officers) Delhi for Officers, Record Offices of each Command for Subordinate Staff, Parent CWE’s for Industrial Staff will fill limited basic details (MES No, Unit/Office HOO Code, Name Prefix, First Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Rank Code, Initial Date of Appointment, Marital Status, Caste Category) to start operationalization of the PTO publication process. The remaining employee’s details can be filled at later date once the system is functional.
(d) For uploading the data 3-stage process has been created to ensure correct entry’s get uploaded & error, if any, is eliminated at uploading stage. Therefore, three separate user ID & Password have been created for every stage of each authorised custodian of service books. Under the 3-stage process, data will be filled by Data Preparer (Stage 1), it will be verified by Verifier (Stage 2) and finally the Competent Officer (Approver) will approve the data (State 3) & upload into the system.
(e) The application is user friendly and Help File can be downloaded from “Download Section” of Main Navigation..
(v) The respective Record Offices are requested to download “Excel File-EXCEL_BI_EBI.Direct.xlsx” from the Employee Management Section of Main Navigation of the web application and keep data entry ready for mandatory fields as per procedure explained above. The bulk uploading will be permitted once the details are ready with Record Offices.
4. The user ID’s and Passwords for each unit is being sent to them through their ‘NIC’ Mail. The units not receiving their unit credentials by 10 Jan 2021 may send request by E-mail.
5. The time lines approved by E-in-C are attached Appx ‘A’ for implementation by all Record Offices / Parent CsWE. Please apprise all units under yours AOR to comply with time lines.
6. This HQ will also circulate a virtual training programme, that shall be carried out through CISCO Webex Team application. The units requiring training may make suitable provisions for their employees to access the training.
7. Please direct all units in your AOR for necessary action as above. The units under AOR of CEWC (Except Pathankot Zone) are already utilising the software application, therefore, no such actions are required at this stage by them.
Encls:- As above
(Rajeev Kumar, IDSE)
Administrator Web App
for Chief Engineer
Dir (Automation Cell) E-in-C Branch, New Delhi – Kindly publish on MES website for wide publicity.
Dir (PP & Sub) E-in-C Branch, New Delhi – for info and necessary action please.
All MES Units.
||– 15 JAN 2021|
||– 15 FEB 2021|
||– 31 MAR 2021|
||– 30 SEP 2021|
||– 30 JUL 2021|
||– 31 Dec 2021|