Conduct of Induction training through Online (Theoretical) and Onsite (Practical) mode – Deptt. of Posts
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
डाक विभाग DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
कार्यालयनिदेशक:, डाक प्रशिक्षण केन्द्र, सहारनपुर – 247002
Office of the Director, Postal Training Centre, Saharanpur – 247002
The Chief PMsG
Uttar Pradesh/Rajasthan Circles
No: – PL-2/6/Trg/Ch.VI
Dated at Saharanpur, the 24.06.2021
Sub: – Regarding conduct of Postal Assistants (DR) Induction training of batch No. 383 through Online (Theoretical) and Onsite (Practical) mode.
This is regarding conduct of Postal Assistants (DR) Induction training through Online (Theoretical) and Onsite (Practical) mode.
2.1 As per the instructions contained in Training Division, Postal Directorate letter No. 01-22/2010-Trg. dated 20.04.2021,till further orders, the Induction training of the PA cadre will be conducted through ONLINE/OFFLINE mode only as per the SOP prescribed in Directorate letter No.01-22/201-Trg.dated 05.10.2020 and 05.11.
2.2 Now, Induction training of Postal Assistants (DR) will be held in two parts e. Online (Theoretical) and Onsite (Practical). Accordingly, PTC Saharanpur schedules 1st part of training (i.e.Online Mode) Induction training programme for Postal Assistants (DR) batch No. 383 through C-DOT meetings platform as per the schedule enclosed as Annexure-A. The detail of allotted seats is furnished as under:-
|Onsite (at concerned WTCs/Traini ng Venue)||05.08.21to 03.09.21|
Note: The schedule of and part of the training i.e. Onsite (Practical) training to be conducted by WTCs from 05.08.2021 to 03.09.2021 will be provided in due course.
3. It is therefore requested to kindly nominate the eligible officials for the above mentioned training programme.
4.1 Also, It is requested to send the consolidated nominations by 30.06.2021, furnishing the following information in soft copy (MS Excel only) by email at dydirectorpt [email protected] :
Name & Period of the course: PA (DR) Induction Training
|Period: 05.07.2021 to 04.08.2021|
|SI. No.||Name of Official||Gender||Designation||Division/Region/ Circle Name||Whatsapp Number of the official||Email ID of the official|
4.2 Further, it is requested to send the consolidated information of the concerned SSPOs/SPOs and WTCs In-charge/Trainer along with above information in below prescribed format:
|Name of the WTC/Training Venue:|
|Details of the concerned||Name of In- Charge/ Trai ner||Gender||Designation||Division/Region/ Circle Name||Whatsapp Number of the official||Email ID of the official|
|WTC In-Charge/ Trainer|
5. Detailed instruction/SOP on conduct of online training is attached separately as Annexure-B for further circulation to all unit heads and all trainees who are being nominated for traini The online training will be conducted through C-DOT (Centre for development of Telematics) Video Conferencing Solution, developed by Telecom Technology Centre of Govt. of India.
6. The nominated candidates should be exclusively spared for the said online training. To attend the online training, the officials should have laptop/desktop with inbuilt camera/web camera with uninterrupted connectivity during the online training sessions.
7. The Quick User Guide and Instructions for attending the C-DOT meetings are enclosed as Annexure- C for ready reference of the participants.
8. A whatsapp group will be created for the nominated participants and detailed information will also be shared to them through the respective whatsapp group. As a test check,the demo session will be conducted on 02.07.2021 (Friday) at 10:00 AM onwards before the commencement of the said course from 05.07.2021. All participants may be directed to join the said demo class through broadband using Computer / Laptop only from the respective WTCs/Training Venue. Demo session link will also be shared to the nominated participants in the respective whatsapp group.
9. Full utilization of allotted seats may kindly be ensured.
Postal Training Cenre