Model Recruitment Rules: Amendment in model RR for the post of Manager in Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices – DOPT O.M dated 26.04.2022
No. 11/2/2020-Dir (C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated – 26/04/2022
Subject: – Amendment in Model Recruitment Rules for the post of Manager in Non-Statutory Departmental Canteens located in Central Government Offices.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No.-3/2/2009-Dir.(C) dated 04.06.2014 (read with O.M. No- 3/2/2009- Dir.(C) dated 9.2.2015 and O.M. No.-3/1/2021- Dir.(C) dated 19.07.2022) whereby Model RRs for various Group ‘B’ posts in Non-statutory departmental canteens in Central Government Offices were circulated.
2. This Department has received some references regarding amendment in Model RRs to the post of Manager. Accordingly, the provisions of Model RRs for the post of Manager were examined in consultation with Estt. (RR) Division, DoPT and UPSC. It has been decided to amend the RRs to the post of Manager in Non-statutory departmental canteens as under :-
|Sl. No.||Existing Provision||Amended Provision|
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.
Essential :- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Business — Studies / Economics / Public Administration
Desirable :- Two years experience in Accounts work in any Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous / Statutory. Organisation.
3. Ministries/ Departments are requested to take suitable necessary action for amending Recruitment Rules for the post of Manager accordingly.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel No. :- 011-24646961
- All Ministries/ Departments to the Government of India (as per standard list). (For kind attention of Director/ Deputy Secretaries in-charge of Administration/ Establishment Divisions).
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 10 Bahudar Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi.
- Ministry of Finance/ Department of Expenditure (E- III), Desk, North Block, New Delhi.
- Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi.
- Controller General of Defence Accounts, Ulan Batar Road, Palam, New Delhi.
- Office of the JS & CAO, Ministry of Defence, E- Block, Dara Sukoh Road, New Delhi- 110011.
- Administrators, all Union Territories as per standard list.