Celebration of OCTOBER -2023 as Grievance Redressal Month : Directive for swift Resolution of Pending Public Grievances and Appeals
Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.- 110010
No. Grievance/Misc/Pers. claim/2023/e-3631
Date: 13 /10/2023
Subject: Celebration of OCTOBER -2023 as Grievance Redressal Month.
As per GOI, OM No. Q-15/08/2023-O&M-DARPG (e.No. 8181) dated 01/09/2023, special campaign 3.0 is being conducted for institutionalizing Swachhata and minimizing pendency in Government offices from 2.4 October-2023 to 31st October-2023, pendency of public grievances and appeals are also the part of this campaign.
In view of above, Competent Authority has directed to handle the following issues on priority and NIL pendency must be achieved.
2. To ensure the compliance of directions, all O/o Pr. Controllers/ Controllers are requested to review pendency on the following issues and get it redressed by 30th of instant positively:
- issues related to P&A inr/o Defence civilians as well as DAD employees.
- Outstanding MACP promotion cases in r/o Defence civilians & DAD employees.
- Outstanding CEA claims of all the officials (i.e. DAD & Non DAD) up to 2022-23.
- Outstanding TA/DA, LTC, Leave encashment cases in r/o DAD as well as Non DAD.
- Outstanding Medical claims in r/o DAD, Defence civilians & Service personnel (in r/o Inward patient).
- All types of Pending issues of Retired officials (like, P&A/MACP promotion issues CGEIS, Leave encashment, CGHS issues etc.)
3. Further, it is also requested to issue the directions to Area Accounts offices/AO GEs/AAOGEs/RAOs/LAOs, falling under your administrative control, to clear the cases outstanding at their part on or before due date. This will include Industrial Establishments also.
4. For issues, which are pending in Controllers office for want of requisite documents from units/ Formations, it is advised to liaise with local offices (like RAOs/LAOs/AOGEs) to get it without further delay.
5. Please also ensure that audit of Service Books are being completed in a cycle of 04 years in terms of para-453 of ALAM part-I & II (RE-2013), preferably the individual is due for retirement in near future.
6. A format is enclosed herewith for furnishing the report on weekly basis (every Friday) till clearance of all cases of all categories.
The first weekly report is due on 20/10/2023 & should be seen by PCDA/CDA.
Your kind cooperation is highly solicited to make the mission successful.
This issues with the approval of CGDA.
Encl.- As above.
(Dr. B.K. Singh, IDAS)
Jt.CGDA & Public Grievance Officer
IT&S Wing (local) : For uploading on website please.