Celebration of Constitution Day on 26.11.2020 – CGDA Circular dated 25.11.2020
कार्यालय, रक्षा लेखा महानियंत्रक
OFFICE OF CONTROLLER GENERAL OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
उलान बटार मार्ग ,पालम , दिल्ली छावनी 110010
ULAN BATAR MARG, PALAM, DELHI CANTT.-110010
No. AN/TI/3012/Circular/ Vol. VIII/SD
All PCDAs/ PCA (Fys.)/ PIFAs,
CDAs/ CFAs (Fys.)/ IFAs/ RTCs.
(Through CGDA website).
Subject: Celebration of Constitution Day on 26.11.2020.
Please find enclosed a copy of MoD ID No. 11011/09/2020/D(Welfare) dated 20.11.2020 along with DO letter No. 403/1/2/2015-CA.V dated 17.11.2020 & DO letter No. Secretary (SUE)/SCD/2020 dated 17.11.2020 from R Subrahmanyam, IAS, Secretary, Department of Justice, and Ministry of Law & Justice on the subject matter for necessary action.
All the field offices are requested to join the Hon’ble Prime Minister in reading of the Preamble at 11 AM on 26t% November as stipulated therein.
It is also requested to furnish some of the photographs/ videos on the activities undertaken to [email protected] latest by 27.11.2020.
(Rajeev Ra ar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
- IT&S Wing: With a request to upload on CGDA’s website.
- AN-Pay Local: For similar action as stated above.
- Constitution Celebration Committee: for necessary action.
– Sd –
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Subject: Celebration of Constitution Day on 26.11.2020
Please find enclosed copies of the D.O letter No. 403/1/2/2015-CA.V, dated 17.11.2020 of Cabinet Secretary & D.O letter No. Secretary(SJE)/SCD/2020 dated 17,11,2020 regarding celebration of Constitution Day on 26.11.2020, The contents of the D.O letters are self explanatory.
2. All Attached/Subordinate offices, Autonomous bodies, organizations, institutions including educational institutions etc. under your administrative control may be apprised of the contents of aforementioned D.O letters and may be advised to join the Hon’ble Prime Minister in reading of the Preamble at 11:00 AM on 26th November from their respective offices/locations.
3. Other activities including Talks/Webinars on constitutional values and fundamental principles of the Indian Constitution may also be organized adhering to the guidelines issued in the wake of Covid-19 pandemic,
4. Further, as requested by Secretary, Social Justice & Empowerment, on completion of the Constitution Day events in your Department, photographs/videos on the activities undertaken may be furnished on [email protected] for collating and sending to Cabinet Secretariat/PMO.
5. This may please be treated as MOST URGENT.
Encl: As above,
Under Secretary (Welfare)
Tele: 2301 2560
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
D.0. No 403/1/2/2015-CA V
Dated, 17th November 20
As you are aware 26th November is celebrated as Constitution Day to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India. Every year, as part of the celebrations a number of activities aimed at highlighting and reiterating the values and principles enshrined in the Constitution are Organised.
2. An important part of the celebrations is the reading of the Preamble to the Constitution and reaffirming our commitment to uphold its ideology, This year the Hon’ble Prime Minister will lead the reading of the Preamble at 11 AM on 26th November Curing the Conference of the All India Presiding Officers at Kevadia, Gujarat, It is requested that all Offices of the Central Government, Attached/Subordinate offices, Autonomous bodies, organisations, institutions including educational institutions etc may also join the Hon’ble Prime Minister in reading of the Preamble at 14 AM on 28th November from their respective Offices/locations.
3. Other activities including Talks Webinars On constitutional values and fundamental Principles of the Indian Constitution May also be organised. While doing so it may be ensured that guidelines issued in the wake of COVID 19 pandemic are adhered to.
4. You are requested to take suitable action as Indicated above and intimate the action taken to Department of Social Justice and Empowerment which is coordinating the activities relating to the Constitution Day.
R. Subrahmanyam, IAS
Ministry of Social Juctice and Empowerment
Department of Social Justice & Empowerment
Government of India
November 17, 2020
Please refer to the letter of Cabinet Secretary regarding celebrating Constitution Day on 26th November, 2020. The activities to be conducted by each Ministry/ Department has been detailed in the above letter. In this connection, I will be grateful if the activities to be undertaken by your Ministry/ Department are finalised at the earliest covering the following :-
a) Reading the Preamble at 11 AM alongwith Hon’ble Prime Minister in a Suitable location in your office duly following Covid protocols.
b) Coordinating with Autonomous Bodies, Subordinate Offices, Organisations and Institutions including educational institutions under the control of your Ministry/Department for reading the Preamble.
c) Organising Webinars/ talks on Constitutional values (details may be
There will be a follow up VC with all Ministries/Departments on 23rd November, 2020 at 4.30 PM (Weblink will be sent separately) in which a Senior Officer of your Ministry/Department may participate alongwith the details.
Further,on completion of the Constitution Day events in your Ministry/Department, photographs/ videos on the activities undertaken may be furnished on [email protected] gov.in for collating and sending to Cabinet Secretariat/ PMO.
All Secretaries of Government of India
THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA
WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens:
JUSTICE, social, economic and political;
LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship;
EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all
FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation;
WE DO HEREBY GIVE TO OURSELVES THIS CONSTITUTION,
भारत का संविधान
हम, भारत के लोग भारत को एक [सम्पूर्ण प्रभुत्व-सम्पन्न समाजवादी पंथनिरपेक्ष लोकतंत्रात्मक गणराज्य] के लिए, तथा उसके समस्त नागरिकों को:
सामाजिक, आर्थिक और राजनैतिक न्याय, विचार, अभिव्यक्ति, विश्वास, धर्म
और उपासना की स्वतंत्रता प्रतिष्ठा और अवसर की समता
प्राप्त करने के लिए,
तथा उन सब में व्यक्ति की गरिमा और [राष्ट्र की
एकता और अखंडता] सुनिश्चित करने वाली बंधुता
बढ़ाने के लिए
हम हृढ़सकल्प होकर इस संविधान को आत्मार्पित करते हैं।