Disclosure of scores/ranking of candidates appearing in the recruitment examinations through portal : DoPT OM dated 21-12-2020
F. No. 39020/01/2016 Estt. (B)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Date: 21st December, 2020
Subject: Making available publically scores and rankings of candidates in the recruitment examinations through portal — reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 21.06.2016 delineating the modalities for disclosure of scores and rankings of the candidates in the recruitment examinations conducted by various recruitment agencies. Subsequently, public recruitment agencies viz. UPSC, SSC, RRB etc were advised to use NCS portal of Ministry of Labour & Employment for disclosure of the scores and ranking of the candidates, vide this Department’s OM dated 19.07.2017. All the public recruitment agencies were requested to link their respective web pages to NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) of Ministry of Labour & Employment for disclosure of scores and ranking of all the candidates appearing in the final stage of each recruitment process being conducted by them. All Ministries/Departments were also requested to direct the recruitment agencies working under them for doing the needful.
2. Public recruitment agencies invest a lot of time and resources for conduct of exams and a number of students appear in multiple exams before clearing a particular exam and the data base of such non-recommended candidates who have successfully cleared all stages of recruitment may be helpful to private and public employers finding the right person to fill their vacancies and reduce the cost of recruitment.
3. Therefore, all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to advise Public Sector Enterprises, Autonomous/Statutory Bodies, Societies, Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and other organizations, not being a participating service in the recruitment examination the results of which are proposed to be utilized, under their administrative control to utilize the lists displayed by the public recruitment agencies in their recruitment, as per suitability of the posts.
4. All the public recruitment agencies are once again requested to link their web pages to NCS portal of Ministry of Laobur & Employment for disclosure of scores/ranking of all the candidates appearing in the final stage of each recruitment process being conducted by them, as per the modalities laid down in this Department’s OM dated 21.06.2016.
- All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
- The President’s Secretariat, New Delhi.
- The Vice-President’s Secretariat, New Delhi 4.
- The Prime Minister’s Office, New Delhi.
- The Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi.
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi.
- The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi.
- The Supreme Court of India, New Delhi.
- All Attached / Subordinate Offices under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions.
- All Officers and Sections in the Department of Personnel & Training.
Public Recruiting Agencies:
(i) Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi (Dhaulpur House)
(ii) Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi.
(iii) Railway Recruitment Boards (through ED, RRB)
(iv) Reserve Bank of India
(v) Indian Army/Indian Air Force/Indian Navy, Services Selection Board (Through Ministry of Defence)
(vi) Indian Coast Guard
(vii) Central Armed Police Force (CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB & Assam Rifles) (Through Ministry of Home Affairs)
(ix) Central Board of Direct Taxes.
(x) Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
(xi) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
(x) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
(xi) All FIs/Public Sector Banks – Through Department of Financial Services
(xii) Indian Council of Agricultural Research
(xiii) National Rural Health Mission
(xiv) National Highway Authority of India
(xv) National Airport Authority of India
(xvi) National Human rights Commission
(xvii) All CPSEs (Through Department of Public Enterprises)
Copy for information to:
-CEO, NITI Aayog