Issue pension slip to pensioners after credit of pension on their registered mobile numbers through SMS, email or Whatsapp
भारत सरकार /Government of India
कार्मिक, लोक शिकायत और पेंशन मंत्रालय
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
पेंशन और पेंशनभोगी कल्याण विभाग/Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
8 वीं मंजिल, बी-विंग, 8th Floor, B-Wing,
जनपथ भवन, जनपथ, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath,
नई दिल्ली – 110001 /New Delhi-110001
Dated: 22nd June, 2021
Subject:- Issue of Pension slip by Pension Disbursing Banks on monthly basis.
In order to ensure “Ease of Living’ of the Pensioners, a meeting was held with the
CPPCs of Pension Disbursing Banks on 15.06.2021, wherein the issue of providing the breakup of monthly pension to the pensioners was discussed. The banks were impressed upon to undertake this welfare measure, as this information is required by pensioners in connection with Income Tax, Dearness Relief payment, DR arrears etc. The banks welcomed the idea and expressed their willingness to provide the information.
2. Accordingly, the undersigned is directed to request all Pension Disbursing Banks to issue pension slip to pensioners after credit of pension on their registered mobile numbers through SMS and email (wherever available) also. Banks may also use social media apps whatsapp etc in addition to sms and email. The pension slip should provide complete details of monthly pension paid along with break-up of the amount credited and tax deductions etc. if any.
3. The CPPCs of Pension Disbursing Banks are requested to ensure compliance of the above instructions for improving the “Ease of Living” for pensioners.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Tel No:- 23310108
- CMDs of all Pension Disbursing Banks
- CPPCs, all Pension Disbursing Bank
Copy for information to:-
- PS to Hon’ble MoS(PP)
- Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Jeevan Deep Building, Sansad
Marg, New Delhi.
DoP&PW (Click to view/download PDF)