Submission of Annual Immovable Property Return for the year ending 2021 (as on 01.01.2022) through online – Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti order dated 24.01.2022
नवोदय विद्यालय समिति
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
शिक्षा मंत्रालय, (स्कूल शिक्षा और साक्षरता विभाग)
भारत सरकार वी-15, सेक्टर 62, नोएडा, उ.प्र. – 201309
Ministry of Education, (Department of School Education and Literacy),
Government of India, B-15, Sector 62, NOIDA, U.P. – 201309
The Deputy Commissioner
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
All Regional offices/NLIs
Sub: Submission of Annual Immovable Property Return for the year ending 2021 (as on 01.01.2022) through online— reg.
As you are aware that Samiti has facilitated its employees for online filling of Annual Immovable Property Return from the year 2020 (for the period ending 2019) onwards vide Samiti’s letter dated 28.01.2020 (copy enclosed).
2. It is requested to kindly instruct all the employees under your jurisdiction to fill AIPR for the period ending 2021 through online, https://iconnect.nvsonline.in. Login ID and Password are already available with the employee.
3. The User Manual for filing of the Property Return has already been shared vide Samiti’s afore-mentioned letter dated 28.01.2020.
4. The Property Return should contain particular of all immovable property owned, acquired or inherited by the officer/ official or held by him/ her on lease or mortgage, either in his/her own name or in the name of any members of his/her family or in the name of any person dependent on government servant. Please ensure that after filing all details of the properties in the prescribed format online, it is to be downloaded, signed by concerned official and then again uploaded.
5. It is pertinent to mention that as per the instant instructions of DoP&T issued vide its OM No. 22-10/018-CS 1(APAR) dated 29.09.2011, “vigilance clearance shall be denied to an officer if he/she fails to submit his/her annual immovable property return of the previous year by 31st January of the following year.
6. All the employees may be directed to file their Annual Immovable Property Return through online latest by 15.02.2022. It may be noted that defaulting officials will not be granted vigilance clearance.
7. For addressing the queries regarding implementation of online filing up of of Immovable Property Return kindly email at:- ithelpdesk[dot]nvs[at]gmail.com.
8. Necessary directions be issued to all the Principals to ensure filing of AIPR of JNV staff in a time bound manner.
This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Encl: As above
Deputy Commissioner (Admn.)
- CVO, NVS Hars. — for information
- AC(IT) — with a request to instruct the concerned official to upload the same on the website of the Samiti.
- PA to Commissioner – for kind information.
- Consultant (E-III), NVS Hars. — with a request to kindly monitor filing of Annual Immovable Property Return of JNVs staff.
- SO(Admn), NVS Hars. — with a request to kindly monitor filing of Annual Immovable Property Return of Hqrs. staff on time.
- All the Officers/officials of NVS Hqrs./Regional Office/NLIs/JNVs -for information and necessary action please.
Source : Click here to view/download PDF