Avoid delay in filing of SLP/Civil Appeals before the Hon’ble Supreme Court – CGDA Circular dated 09.03.2021
रक्षा लेखा महानियंत्रक
Controller General of Defence Accounts
उलान बटार रोड, पालम, दिल्ली छावनी – 110010
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt – 110 010.
No.AN/Legal/Court Cases/Misc Circular Dated: 09.03.2021
All Nodal Offices,
NPCsA (Fys)/CsDNCsFA (Fys)
Subject: Avoid delay in filing of SLP/Civil Appeals before the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
Please find enclosed herewith a copy DO letter bearing No. J-12012/5/2016-Judl.(Part) dated 09.02.2021 received from the Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law & Justice addressed to the Secretaries to the Government of India regarding sensitization of the Ministry/ Departmen/Organisations for adhering to the period of limitation while preferring any SLP/ Civil Appeals before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India alongwith the copies of DO letters dated 13.11.2020 & 25.11.2016 from the Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law & Justice & Cabinet Secretariat Rashtrapati Bhawan respectively for information and strict compliance. The letter is self-explanatory.
2. It is requested vide the ibid stated DO letter dated 09.02.2021 to scrupulously follow the time lines while preffering filing of any SLP/ Civil Appeals before the Supreme Court of India so as to avoid any delay thereby, ensuring that the interests of UoI is duly safeguarded.
3. Further, a DO letter dated 03.03.2017 bearing No. SG/03/Gen/2017/12 received from the Solicitor General of India addressed to the Cabinet Secretary circulated vide HQrs Office letter of even No. dated 22.06.2017 regarding timely compliance of the Court orders is hereby again circulated for adherence and strict compliance.
Sr. Dy. CGDA (AN)
- All Admin Sections (Local) For information and similar action please.
- AT – Pension Local) ——–do——-
- IT & S Section (Local) With a request to upload the Circular on the CGDA website.
Accounts Officer (AN)