Guidelines for Media management: Defence Accounts Department order dated 18.04.2022
रक्षा लेखा विभाग (र.ले.वि.) मुख्यालय
उलान बटार रोड, पालम, दिल्ली छावनी-110010
DEFENCE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT (DAD) HEADQUARTERS
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt – 110010
No. Estt/Coord/3012/Media Publicity
All PCDAs/ PCA (Fys.)/ PIFAs,
CDAs/ IFAs/ RTCs.
(through CGDA website).
Subject: Guidelines for Media management: Defence Accounts Department.
Press Relations for the Defence Accounts Department have been traditionally managed through PRO of Ministry of Defence. Press releases are published and circulated via official Press Information Bureau (PIB) channels. Consequent upon approval of Social Media Policy and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Media Management in Defence Accounts Department, the undersigned has been directed to intimate that:
- The Defence Accounts Department is now active on Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. It is requested that all officers and staff in your offices be requested to like, share and subscribe/follow the official DAD Channels, as mentioned below:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DefenceAccounts
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/CgdaNewdelhiHQ
- The Media Manager (PR) DAD HQrs. will be the Nodal Point of Contact (N POC) for media outreach and publicity initiatives of DAD.
- The Controller offices are required to provide periodic releases for dissemination to the Media through appropriate channel. The content for the releases will be the responsibility of the concerned Controller’s office. However Controllers may also carryout press releases of local significance through Command or Station Defence PRO.
- It is requested to nominate an IDAS officer (including link officer) from your organisation, who will be ex-officio responsible for coordinating the press/media information with the PR Cell, DAD HQrs, in the following format latest by 28th April 2022:
|Name of IDAS Officer||Rank/Post Held||Name of Office||WhastApp/Mobile Number||Email ID|
- It is to be ensured that PR Cell, DAD HQrs is intimated regarding any event/conference/meeting etc at the planning and inception stages, with details shared at a minimum of T-2 days of the event to be communicated to the PR Cell, DAD HQrs on the official email ID: [email protected] in case the event is of significance.
ACGDA/Media Manager (PR Cell)
IT&S Wing, Local: With a request to upload on CGDA website.
Accounts Officer (Estt.-Coord)
Source : Click to view/download PDF